by Chris Gore and Paul J. Salamoff
Control the future of your filmmaking career by releasing your own film on DVD. This step-by-step guide walks you through the most complex aspects of production and provides detailed information to create a DVD that will sell.
Learn secrets used by the independent film pros, including:
- Authoring high-quality DVDs comparable to major studio titles
- Negotiating distribution deals in your favor
- Launching a guerilla marketing campaign
- Creating powerful publicity tools
- Using cost-saving tips to maximize your budget
- Taking advantage of insider techniques for package design and more
- Plus an extensive resource section provides valuable DVD templates and listings of designers, replicators, suppliers, video stores, distributors, the media, and retailers.
is a writer, filmmaker, and television commentator who has built a solid reputation as an outspoken voice in the independent film world. He is the author of The Ultimate Film Festival Survival Guide and the founder/editor of Film Threat Magazine.
Paul J. Salamoff
has found simultaneous success as a DVD producer, special F/X Make-Up artist, screenwriter, producer, and director.