The Filmmaker’s Guide to Final Cut Pro Workflow is the comprehensive roadmap to affordable postproduction workflow using Final Cut Pro, Cinema Tools, and Pro Tools. Illuminating workflow and the interrelationship of these software applications, it also focuses on cost saving and efficiency, aiding low-budget, independent moviemakers as well as students trying to take their skills to the professional level.
Author Dale Angell offers a practical guide to complete film postproduction workflow, describing low-cost workflow that can be used for 35mm film, High Definition digital video, or DV/Red Camera.
The Filmmaker’s Guide to Final Cut Pro Workflow will help the independent filmmaker working on a tight budget:
- Understand capturing picture when shooting on film or digital video
- Finishing the project on either film or video
- Audio edit workflows for both film and video
- Comprehend NTSC and PAL video as well as modern digital video formats
- Understand timecode and the file architecture in Final Cut Pro, Cinema Tools, and Pro Tools