Celebrate the Adventure, Romance and Terror of Halloween on film with the ASC Press!
One full year of American Cinematographer delivered to your door.
- Feature film coverage from Hollywood blockbusters to cinema's Independents
- Television series, movies and specials
- Short Takes: music videos, commercials and shorts
- Global Village news from around the world
- New Products & Services
- From the Clubhouse: news from the ASC
- Points East: updates on East Coast filmmaking
- DVD Playback
- Classified Ads: a marketplace for cinematography and filmmaking equipment
- Personal interviews with ASC members
The Cinema of Adventure, Romance and Terror
Any true lover of movies will want to add this deluxe hardback edition to their library. Written by a dedicated group of film aficionados and assembled with consummate care by George Turner, one of Hollywood's foremost historians, this book offers twenty-five in-depth historical articles, some expanded from the pages of American Cinematographer, others researched and written especially for this book. Boasting hundreds of rare photos printed in high-quality duotone, films covered include: The Hunchback of Notre Dame, All Quiet on the Western Front, Dracula (English and Spanish versions), Rope, Tarzan, Frankenstein, The Lost Patrol, Laura, and many other classic and historic titles.