2003 / 02 - February Issue of American Cinematographer
- Fulfilled by His Calling, ASC Member Bill Butler receives the Society's Lifetime Achievement Award
- Razzle Dazzle, Chicago brings Bob Fosse's bold, brassy musical to the big screen
- A Colorful Con, The Music Man fine tunes a charlatan's song and dance for television
- Shooting from the Hip, Robber Homicidestages hard-hitting action for HD cameras.
- Divine Interventions, A disillusioned priest-in-training seeks the holy truth in Miracles
- Boys from Brazil, City of Godthe latest cinematic stunner from South America.