2003 / 05 - May Issue of American Cinematographer
Conrad Hall, ASC Commemorative Issue
- Artistry and the "Happy Accident", high points from the career of the late Conrad Hall ASC.
- Memories of a Master, friends and collaborators attest to Hall's influence.
- Hall on Hall, the master analyzes his own work.
- An Eye for Outsiders, John Bailey, ASC offers a personal perspective on Hall's cinematography.
- Life on the Lam, City of Ghosts features Cambodia as its dramatic backdrop.
- No Vacancy, in Identity, a serial killer descends upon a secluded motel.
- Con Artistry, the noir twists of Confidence unspool in sunny L.A.
- Tuned In, the ASC honors the 2002 season's top television cinematographers.
- A Night of Shooting Stars, a pictorial tour of the 17th annual ASC awards.
- Progress and Precision, the Academy's Sci-Tech Awards salute the industry's inventors.