2003 / 10 - October Issue of American Cinematographer
- A Bride Vows Revenge, Robert Richardson, ASC studies Zen and the art of killing on Kill Bill.
- Divorce, American-Style, Roger Deakins, ASC, BSC reteams with the Coen brothers on Intolerable Cruelty.
- Walking the Halls of Fate, Harris Savides, ASC captures a high-school tragedy in Elephant.
- Putting the "Move" in Movie, prominent cinematographers and equipment innovators address the topic of camera movement.
- A Brief History of Camera Mobility, An overview of the systems that have changed the ways films are made.