2003 / 11 - November Issue of American Cinematographer
Angels in America
- Heaven Sent, Stephen Golblatt, ASC helps HBO bring Angels in America to television.
- Hell or High Water, Master and Commander, shot by Russell Boyd, ACS,Transforms acclaimed novels into a seaworthy feature.
- Mano A Mano, Bill Pope, ASC analyzes a climactic sequence from The Matrix: Revolutions.
- Interior Landscapes, In the Cut offers some daring lightning by Dion Beebe, ACS
- Tall Tales, Jack Green, ASC lends a warm glow to Secondhand Lions.
- Dialed In, A complete list of this year's Emmy winners and nominees for television cinematography.