2005 / 01 - January Issue of American Cinematographer
- High Life, Robert Richardson, ASC evokes the turbulent adventures of Howard Hughes in The Aviator.
- Behind the Mask, John Mathieson, BSC crafts romantic grandeur for The Phantom of the Opera.
- Underwater Antics, Robert Yeonman, ASC lends visual wit to The Life Aquatic.
- Prodigal Son, Laszlo Kovacs, ASC recalls his approach to the 1970 classic Five Easy Pieces.
- The Color-Space Conundrum, Cinematographers seek to establish consistent standards for image control (Pt. 1 of 2)
- Production Slate: Kinsey
- Short Takes: Pol Pot’s Birthday
- Points East: Merchant of Venice